Item used on Block Check

ashtonr12

i am trying to make a block do something when right clicked on. so i if i right click with a torch i cna then do something i know the code for that part and part of the code i need but i dont know how to get the item id or meta number or whatever defines and item when its in you hand so i can then go, if item id == 23 etc. does anyone know of this check?

before you berate me for not trying i have looked at the beacon, flowerpot and chest blocks all of which use on block activated and the flowerpot seems to have something like this but from what i understand that only works for flower meta numbers?

any help would be great, thanks for your time in advance :)

Use examples, i have aspergers.

Examples make sense to me.

when A block or when ALL block are right clicked ?

EntityPlayer player;
ItemStack itemInHand = player.inventory.getCurrentItem();
itemInHand.itemID == theId;
itemInHand.getItemDamage() == theMeta;

how to debug 101:http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Debug_101

-hydroflame, author of the forge revolution-

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Minecraft opened, but when I went to create a new world I got another error. https://pastebin.com/mmdNztmW
    • java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not execute entrypoint stage 'main' due to errors, provided by 'terrablender'!     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.lambda$invokeEntrypoints$2(FabricLoaderImpl.java:388) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.util.ExceptionUtil.gatherExceptions(ExceptionUtil.java:33) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.invokeEntrypoints(FabricLoaderImpl.java:386) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.Hooks.startServer(Hooks.java:63) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:112) ~[server-intermediary.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.MinecraftGameProvider.launch(MinecraftGameProvider.java:470) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:74) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotServer.main(KnotServer.java:23) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.server.FabricServerLauncher.main(FabricServerLauncher.java:69) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?] Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: Class me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.BooleanEntry does not have member field 'boolean checkbox'     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.BooleanEntry.<init>(BooleanEntry.java:25) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Entry.create(Entry.java:42) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.EntrySet.lambda$resolve$1(EntrySet.java:31) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:212) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:194) ~[?:?]     at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:1024) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:556) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:546) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:265) ~[?:?]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:611) ~[?:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.EntrySet.resolve(EntrySet.java:32) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Parent.resolveContainer(Parent.java:58) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Parent.resolve(Parent.java:110) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Config.lambda$new$0(Config.java:51) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Config.deserialize(Config.java:94) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at me.lortseam.completeconfig.data.Config.load(Config.java:121) ~[completeconfig-base-2.5.0-cd5950f26b406f27.jar:?]     at io.github.uhq_games.regions_unexplored.RegionsUnexplored.onTerraBlenderInitialized(RegionsUnexplored.java:70) ~[RegionsUnexploredFabric-0.5.31.20.1.jar:?]     at terrablender.core.TerraBlenderFabric.lambda$onInitialize$0(TerraBlenderFabric.java:40) ~[TerraBlender-fabric-1.20.1-3.0.1.7.jar:?]     at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1597) ~[?:?]     at terrablender.core.TerraBlenderFabric.onInitialize(TerraBlenderFabric.java:38) ~[TerraBlender-fabric-1.20.1-3.0.1.7.jar:?]     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.invokeEntrypoints(FabricLoaderImpl.java:384) ~[fabric-loader-0.15.11.jar:?]  
    • Hi, I have the oficial launcher using the version 1.21, and forge 51.0.13, as soon as I start the installation the games crashes and gives me "exit code: 1", I haven't put any mods yet in the folder. Its the second time that uninstall and install everything and nothing works, checket my graphics and they are updated. https://pastebin.com/STPgEiVs   thanks!
    • Ty very much it worked
    • no clue what is going on, you guys seem more knowledgeable than I am. So here's my log as well as my mod list. Error Folder On Google Drive  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.