Zombiefied Piglins do not want to destroy turtle eggs in the nether

hllous

As the title says, Zombified piglins do not want to destroy turtle eggs ONLY in the nether. In the overworld it does not happen. This is in the version 1.18.2-forge-40.1.60. I´ve Tried it in forge-1.18.2-40.1.0 and it works! both in overworld and in the nether. I Play normally with mods that change minecraft but i do not have mods that affect AI (I´ve tried tu start the game and test it with and without mods). I Think from 40.1.0 to 40.1.60 there has been some bugs that allow zombified piglins to attack eggs in the overworld and forgot tu add it in the nether?, idk. Please Solve this :(( my farm does not work if this bug continues throughout the versions.

9 minutes ago, hllous said:

As the title says, Zombified piglins do not want to destroy turtle eggs ONLY in the nether. In the overworld it does not happen. This is in the version 1.18.2-forge-40.1.60. I´ve Tried it in forge-1.18.2-40.1.0 and it works! both in overworld and in the nether. I Play normally with mods that change minecraft but i do not have mods that affect AI (I´ve tried tu start the game and test it with and without mods). I Think from 40.1.0 to 40.1.60 there has been some bugs that allow zombified piglins to attack eggs in the overworld and forgot tu add it in the nether?, idk. Please Solve this :(( my farm does not work if this bug continues throughout the versions.

I forgot to say that i tried it in the normal version of minecraft without forge and everything, full vanilla, and it works

The issue has been fixed in 1.19: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/issues/8853

You should report it as bug if it also occurs in 1.18

A simple workaround is to type the command

/forceload add 0 0

while in the nether to make sure 0,0 is always loaded.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.