[1.18.x] Create A custom Food

tristan le plus bg

• 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • At result, change: "id": "minecraft:iron_ingot" to "item": "minecraft:iron_ingot"
    • Thank all of you so much you are fucking psychos for doing this thank you so much :)
    • i have this custome crossbow i made  it autoloads after the first shoot is nice and all    but i don't like how when aiming it begins missaligned a little to the right then it slowly trembles a few and aligning whit the crosshair   this is coze the bow animation id vertical and made this crosbow rotate 90degrees      public UseAnim getUseAnimation(ItemStack p_40678_) {         return UseAnim.BOW;     } why i dont use UseAnim.CROSSBOW  for a crossbow  you see  the vainilla crossbow from the CrossbowItem.class uses a tag to know if its pulling to load an arrow or to shoot  private static final String TAG_CHARGED = "Charged"; i copy this methods to mi crossbow and set to UseAnim.CROSSBOW  but dont seems to do nothing     public static boolean isCharged(ItemStack p_40933_) {       CompoundTag compoundtag = p_40933_.getTag();       return compoundtag != null && compoundtag.getBoolean("Charged");    }    public static void setCharged(ItemStack p_40885_, boolean p_40886_) {       CompoundTag compoundtag = p_40885_.getOrCreateTag();       compoundtag.putBoolean("Charged", p_40886_);    } inside LivingEntity.class there is this   .getUseItemRemainingTicks()  thats used to calculate the bow pulling but seems like theres no .setUseItemRemainingTicks()   hoping to be understandable          i need to override the way the pulling animation is calculated to set it to the max from the beginning just for the sake of aesthetics             
    • So I'm able to download modpacks from curse forge get the into the minecraft mod folder but once the upload starts on the launcher it get's to the end and just won't progress does any one know what the issue might be I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything but I keep having the same problem.
    • { "type": "minecraft:crafting_shaped", "pattern": [ "i i", " R ", "i i" ], "key": { "i": { "item": "minecraft:iron_ingot" }, "R": { "item": "minecraft:redstone" } }, "result": { "id": "minecraft:iron_ingot" } } I'm having a problem where I've created a simple crafting recipe that takes in redstone dust and 4 iron ingots and returns an iron ingot (just for testing purposes). I have the file in my resouces/data/(modid)/recipes directory. However, the recipe does not work and I get no output when actually using a crafting table. Any help would be useful.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.