[1.16.5] Getting a TextureAtlasSprite

Nike_Schuh

Hello I need an TextureAtlasSprite from an ResourceLocation, but i cannot find how to get it.

@OnlyIn(Dist.CLIENT)
    @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(bus=Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD)
    public static class RegistryEvents {

@SubscribeEvent
        public void onTextureStiching(final TextureStitchEvent event) {
            Sprites.GURADIAN_EYE = event.getMap().getSprite(Sprites.guradianEyeSprite);
        }
    }

This i tried, but it seems to be null.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • when I just started up the game, I had this one splash on the menu. then I joined a world. I left. but when I exited the world to menu, it said the exact same splash it showed that I started up the game! 😠 and it won't change until I restart the whole game all over again. and I am using my custom splash texture pack, but it was not like that before even when I had it enabled. ugh! what even am I doing wrong? my whole game is ruined!! https://mclo.gs/LRDITtP
    • before I updated my pack I made for paintings++ mod, i noticed and saw that only modded paintings and vanilla ones move one block each time I re-enter my world! is there something wrong? what the hell is even going on? why is there a ghost living in my house?! the modded paintings even phase through blocks which is super weird!! help! here is my painting mod list: Paintings++ Dark paintings Macaw's paintings Joy of painting Immersive paintings My custom paintings++ resource pack
    • Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "me.codexadrian.tempad.TempadClientConfig.renderBlur()" because the return value of "me.codexadrian.tempad.TempadClient.getClientConfig()" is null I keep having this error while trying to launch a modpack through the forge modloader, any suggestions? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CRKUoSiu2e_mDvDTVYpIA5wqD3w-BsCycxBu1_vQ4OA/edit?usp=sharing Crash Report ^^^^
    • I'm trying to start a server with the latest installer, but running the run.bat file doesn't generate new files. It shows the following in the cmd prompt.
    • One of my players is suddenly unable to join a locally hosted MC Eternal server. We have been playing on this server for about 2-3 weeks now. I have tried erasing his player files and his reputation file, and now it just coughs up this and kicks him out: [User Authenticator #5/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player EthosTheGod is 7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b [20:25:36] [User Authenticator #4/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player EthosTheGod is 7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b [20:29:35] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 575849ms behind, skipping 11516 tick(s) [20:29:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@4a6c63f1[id=7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b,name=EthosTheGod,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@241ea89e]},legacy=false] (/IP.ADDRESS) lost connection: Disconnected [20:29:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@6ab6c661[id=7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b,name=EthosTheGod,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@7f19aae3]},legacy=false] (/IP.ADDRESS) lost connection: Disconnected It just says "connection timed out" on his end. Any ideas?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.