onUsingTick never called 1.16.5

ornamau

I'm trying make gun which shoot when player holds RMB.

@Override
    public ActionResultType onItemUseFirst(ItemStack stack, ItemUseContext context) {
        context.getPlayer().sendMessage(new TranslationTextComponent("item.overpixel.tracer.test"), context.getPlayer().getUniqueID());
    }

How to fix it? Should I try another way instead? How can I detect if player holds any key or press it?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "me.codexadrian.tempad.TempadClientConfig.renderBlur()" because the return value of "me.codexadrian.tempad.TempadClient.getClientConfig()" is null I keep having this error while trying to launch a modpack through the forge modloader, any suggestions? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CRKUoSiu2e_mDvDTVYpIA5wqD3w-BsCycxBu1_vQ4OA/edit?usp=sharing Crash Report ^^^^
    • I'm trying to start a server with the latest installer, but running the run.bat file doesn't generate new files. It shows the following in the cmd prompt.
    • One of my players is suddenly unable to join a locally hosted MC Eternal server. We have been playing on this server for about 2-3 weeks now. I have tried erasing his player files and his reputation file, and now it just coughs up this and kicks him out: [User Authenticator #5/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player EthosTheGod is 7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b [20:25:36] [User Authenticator #4/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player EthosTheGod is 7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b [20:29:35] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 575849ms behind, skipping 11516 tick(s) [20:29:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@4a6c63f1[id=7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b,name=EthosTheGod,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@241ea89e]},legacy=false] (/IP.ADDRESS) lost connection: Disconnected [20:29:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@6ab6c661[id=7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b,name=EthosTheGod,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@7f19aae3]},legacy=false] (/IP.ADDRESS) lost connection: Disconnected It just says "connection timed out" on his end. Any ideas?
    • I'm trying to migrate my mod from 1.20 to 1.21. Some packages in the forge api were changed so my mod did have some classes not working. I've changed everything i needed but still is getting me the following error error: cannot access Registry DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, FarmMod.MOD_ID); ^ class file for net.minecraft.core.Registry not found The piece of code that is wrong is   public static final DeferredRegister<Block> BLOCKS = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, FarmMod.MOD_ID); And here are my imports   import com.lucas.farmmod.FarmMod; import com.lucas.farmmod.block.custom.BaseIrrigatorBlock; import com.lucas.farmmod.item.ModItems; import com.lucas.farmmod.item.custom.BaseIrrigatorBlockItem; import net.minecraft.world.item.BlockItem; import net.minecraft.world.item.Item; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.Block; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockBehaviour; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.IEventBus; import net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries; import net.minecraftforge.registries.RegistryObject; The class DeferredRegister is throwing the error in the print below     I've tried running rebuilding my project in every way possible, tried refreshing my dependencies but nothing works. What can i do?
    • It sounds like there might be a synchronization issue with your PartEntity. Ensure that the part entity’s position is updated in your entity's tick method to continuously match the main entity’s location.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.