Help with replacing existing GUI

mrRobertman

Okay, I want to make a separate core mod that my main mod relies on. So how would I make a coremod? I have searched the Internet and have found nothing.

You couldn't find a good GUI tutorial for 1.6?!?!?!? I bet you didn't find mine xD

Here it is: http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Basic_GUI

Just note that the tutorial is what it is... A basic GUI. I will be working on a more advanced one soon that covers buttons, text boxes etc.

Asid from that, try looking for coolegooners ( I think ) tutorial on minecraft forums.

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

Vswe has a two great courses about graphical user inerfaces :)

Includs syncing, buttons, tabs and slider and much more ;)

Dam... I guess I am outdone again :P

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

Okay, I want to make a separate core mod that my main mod relies on. So how would I make a coremod? I have searched the Internet and have found nothing.

You couldn't find a good GUI tutorial for 1.6?!?!?!? I bet you didn't find mine xD

Just note that the tutorial is what it is... A basic GUI. I will be working on a more advanced one soon that covers buttons, text boxes etc.

Asid from that, try looking for coolegooners ( I think ) tutorial on minecraft forums.

Okay I followed your tutorial, It works, I think. Right now I have it be opened by right clicking a block, I think it is working because for a while I had an error saying something about not be a network mod, but I have fixed that and I have no errors. I don't know the code for adding the GUI's texture, and I need that for my GUI. Do you know how to do that?

Thanks!

Okay I followed your tutorial, It works, I think. Right now I have it be opened by right clicking a block, I think it is working because for a while I had an error saying something about not be a network mod, but I have fixed that and I have no errors. I don't know the code for adding the GUI's texture, and I need that for my GUI. Do you know how to do that?

Thanks!

Yeah, I will get to making my next GUI tutorial soon.. It will cover stuff like textures, buttons, etc.

• 2 weeks later...