mixin config and missing mandatory dependencies problem

Stormblade250

I am trying to play a modpack on the curseforge launcher but everytime i try to start minecraft it crashes and this is the log.

I am confused about the errors and I am not sure why its doing this, btw the modpack is the Mighty Race To Space.

The "missing" mandatory dependencies are in the modpack, structurize and blockui are in the mods folder.

Here is the log:

[15:02:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fmlcore-1.18.2-40.1.52.jar of type LIBRARY with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@4d157787
[15:02:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file javafmllanguage-1.18.2-40.1.52.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@4d157787
[15:02:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lowcodelanguage-1.18.2-40.1.52.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@4d157787
[15:02:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mclanguage-1.18.2-40.1.52.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@4d157787
[15:02:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar of type MOD with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@4d157787
[15:02:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file forge-1.18.2-40.1.52-universal.jar of type MOD with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@4d157787
[15:02:35] [main/ERROR]: Missing mandatory dependencies: structurize, forge, blockui, forge
[15:02:38] [main/INFO]: Compatibility level set to JAVA_17
[15:02:38] [main/ERROR]: Mixin config dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json does not specify "minVersion" property
[15:02:39] [main/INFO]: Successfully loaded Mixin Connector [de.maxhenkel.car.MixinConnector]
[15:02:39] [main/INFO]: Successfully loaded Mixin Connector [com.sonicether.soundphysics.MixinConnector]
[15:02:39] [main/INFO]: Launching target 'forgeclient' with arguments [--version, forge-40.1.52, --gameDir, C:\Users\(user)\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\The Mighty Race to Space, --assetsDir, C:\Users\(user)\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --uuid, faba2dd7892743569d446de1416044b7, --username, Stormblade250, --assetIndex, 1.18, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, Mzg0Yzg4NDQtYWVkNS00OWIzLWI0YWMtOWI2ZGMyNzE2MTFk, --xuid, 2535423758524041, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 1024, --height, 768]
[15:02:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'creativecore.mixins.refmap.json' for creativecore.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message
[15:02:39] [main/INFO]: Trying to switch memory allocators to work around memory leaks present with Jemalloc 5.0.0 through 5.2.0 on Windows
[15:02:39] [main/INFO]: Loaded configuration file for Rubidium: 29 options available, 0 override(s) found
[15:02:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'wildbackport-forge-refmap.json' for wildbackport.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message
[15:02:39] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: me/cominixo/betterf3/modules/TargetModule (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.cominixo.betterf3.modules.TargetModule)
[15:02:39] [main/WARN]: @Mixin target me.cominixo.betterf3.modules.TargetModule was not found securitycraft.mixins.json:f3.BetterF3TargetModuleMixin
[15:02:43] [pool-3-thread-1/WARN]: @Final field f_31427_:[I in epicfight.mixins.json:MixinWitherBoss should be final
[15:02:43] [pool-3-thread-1/WARN]: @Final field f_31428_:[I in epicfight.mixins.json:MixinWitherBoss should be final

Edited by Stormblade250

[15:02:35] [main/ERROR]: Missing mandatory dependencies: structurize, forge, blockui, forge

You are missing or have the wrong versions of structurize and blockui mods.

You have 2 mods that want a different (probably more recent?) version of forge.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

ok, thx, i think i fixed blockui because that no longer shows up in the error part of the log, but structurize still does, i've tried replacing it with different versions of the 1.18.2 version but still crashes, i also tried removing structurize and minecolonies from the mods folder but nothing works. I'm also not sure which mods are the wrong version, I have checked all the files and they all appear to be 1.18.2

also how do I fix this:

1 hour ago, Stormblade250 said:

[main/ERROR]: Mixin config dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json does not specify "minVersion" property

i'm not sure how to fix the mixin config

The "minVersion" thing is not a real error. It is really a warning to the developer that mixin cannot check things.

If you don't post your updated log we cannot help you.

The logs/debug.log so we can see can see which mods you have installed.

Forge would normally tell you which mod is requiring the missing dependency and what version it wants.

But one of your mods has a broken mixin that is crashing the game before forge can do that. It's probably from the same mod.

The debug.log might say which mixin is causing the problem?

Failing that, you will need to start again. Add and test mods "one-by-one".

That way you will know which mod is causing the problem. It is the mod you just added.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.