Minecraft 1.19.2 freezes after loading up.

DoctorRenik

Hi everyone in the last few days I started to experience a problem with minecraft that you may be able to help me with.

Whenever a load the world Im playing, just right after, or sometimes a few seconds later, the game stops working in a very strange way.

Mobs freeze, if I eat something doens't fix my hunger and if I mine or cut a tree it doesn't generate a block. When this happens, I save and exit the game, but then

the game freezes in the "saving world" screen.  It doesn't launch any error message and there is no error file available. I only found references in the debug file, which I post in this message.

The only thing I can see is the JEI ( Just Enough Items mod updated to last version ) been Disabled, but I have no idea why, or how to fix the problem.

Could someone help me with this problem? Thank you for your time.

Edited by DoctorRenik
Deleting the debug.log info

Hi sounds like your game hasn‘t got enough memory available, therefore the game freezes, resulting in not dropping items when mining, etc. Try to allocate more memory for minecraft to use, especially if you have lots of mods installed. And next time please don’t post a log like this.

1 hour ago, The_Dead_2 said:

Hi sounds like your game hasn‘t got enough memory available, therefore the game freezes, resulting in not dropping items when mining, etc. Try to allocate more memory for minecraft to use, especially if you have lots of mods installed. And next time please don’t post a log like this.

Hi The_Dead_2, thanks for taking the time to help me.

I set 8GB of RAM and I have about 35 mods running. But only about 7GB of free space in the SSD.  But the problem continues. I will try to get more space in the SSD to see if something changes. What do you think about it?

I thought the debug file would be needed, but if it's not, I will edit the post and I will delete it, sorry.

I thought the debug file would be needed, but if it's not, I will edit the post and I will delete it, sorry.

The debug log is required, just don't post it in the forum. Use a file upload site.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

On 1/16/2023 at 11:42 PM, DoctorRenik said:

Hi The_Dead_2, thanks for taking the time to help me.

I set 8GB of RAM and I have about 35 mods running. But only about 7GB of free space in the SSD.  But the problem continues. I will try to get more space in the SSD to see if something changes. What do you think about it?

Once I had a similar problem when my hard drive was almost full, freeing up some space could be worth a try. 8 GB of RAM for 35 mods should be more than needed.