Constant crashing while trying to run modpack, Multicraft host interface.

Salium

Hello! You can call me Salium. I've been trying to get a modded forge server up and running for the last 5-6 hours and all my experimentation have come to a screeching halt.

I bought a server host from an outside party and through Multicraft, I began to add mods. The server loads a world when running forge alone without mods, so I am sure there is a mod causing the error. Is there any chance that through looking at the error codes I got, anyone would be able to help me? I know nothing about this and am running on the minimal tutorials I found on youtube and whatnot.

https://pastebin.com/icK5x87E

That pastebin is the most recent error code. My discord is saladeen#6115 if you'd like more convenient communication.

30.03 02:36:11 [Server] main/FATAL Mixin apply failed apoli.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin -> net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException @At("INVOKE") on net/minecraft/world/entity/LivingEntity::preventArmorDamaging with priority 1000 cannot inject into net/minecraft/world/entity/LivingEntity::m_21161_(Lnet/minecraft/world/damagesource/DamageSource;F)F merged by com.obscuria.obscureapi.mixin.LivingEntityMixin with priority 1287 [PREINJECT Applicator Phase -> apoli.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin -> Prepare Injections -> -> redirect$zbb000$preventArmorDamaging(Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/LivingEntity;Lnet/minecraft/world/damagesource/DamageSource;F)V -> Prepare]

Conflict between apoli and obscureapi.

Check you have the latest versions of these mods then contact the mod authors.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.