Forge 40.2.0/ Java 1.18.2 Crash on Mod Load

Fihdeluni

Bug: When I load up the experimental modpack I put together, it reaches about the end of the loading bar and stays there for a few minutes before crashing.

Crash Exit Code: 1

The crash report is below:
crash-2023-04-16_09.33.40-fml.txt

Link to crash report (If this doesn't work, let me know and I can paste the crash report or use a different method to show it)

OS & version: Windows 11 22H2

MSFT Build of OpenJDK Version:

The output from java --version: 1.18.2, Forge 40.2.0

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Load up the modpack from curseforge

Press the play button on the minecraft launcher after it opens with the modpack.

Wait until it reaches the end of the loading bar and crashes after several minutes.

Expected behavior
I expected the modpack to finish loading and to reach the main menu for minecraft.

Additional context
The modpack I'm using is one that I'm putting together of a number of mods on curseforge, so it is very much experimental. I've linked it below in case seeing it would help figure out what the issue is:
Experimental Modpack

Edited by Fihdeluni
Updating Links to crash report and modpack

Post a link to your logs/debug.log on a file sharing site.

The correct way to build a modpack is to add mods individually or in small groups and test it.

That way you will know which mod is causing problems.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.