1.19.2 minecraft just stops in the nether no matter what i do, how do i fix this?

Sakindra

i used to be able to enter the nether properly with a modpack that remains almost completely unchanged. after adding a few more mods my game would constantly wait for server so i decided to remove some mods. like custom portal api and atlantis to run better and maybe fix the issue. that didnt work and my game just kept crashing despite having zero dependents. it was very aggravaiting to say the least. so i decided to delete the whole .minecraft folder, reinstall forge and put like 4 or 5 mods at the time to find the problem and make sure nether works. im up to 25 mods total right now, only 20 of them being f"#(!ing content mods, the rest being libraries. the nether worked perfectly with them before, they are popular mods and the overworld runs buttery smooth. so does the nether for about 10 f"#!ing seconds and then just stops and starts "waiting for server" permanently. again this never happened just a few days ago with all the same mods. i cant read logs so i hope someone could tell me the problem

the log is too long for this site and it lags when i post it here before the site shuts down so i hope its okay for moderators that i copy paste it into this copy paste site and give the link here: https://justpaste.it/7l4my

So if you were adding mods in small groups and testing it, which mod(s) did you just add that made the problem start happening?

There is nothing in the logs except some warnings from spark

[19apr.2023 09:28:05.014] [spark-worker-2-2/WARN] [spark/]: Timed out waiting for world statistics

If you are not geting a response from the server, then that probably means something is looping or deadlocking.

Try to get a thread dump when this happens so we can see where it is getting stuck: https://www.baeldung.com/java-thread-dump

There's also a ton of datapack errors from arsomega. But normally this would just mean the recipes don't work and blocks don't drop loot.

I guess this is because you are using an unfinished? alpha release. arsomega-3.0.0-alpha-3.jar

Typically an alpha release means the developer did little more than get the code to compile and did no real testing.

Alpha releases are used by "lazy" developers to get users to do their testing for them. 🙂

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

1 minute ago, Sakindra said:

im sorry but im inept at coding and have no clue how to do this

Similarly, I have no psychic powers. 🙂

Without the information requested above, your question is unanswerable.

The only way you will locate the problem mod is to experiment with adding or removing mods individually until you find the one that causes the problem.

Backup your world(s) before removing mods, or experiment in a seperate new world.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

23 minutes ago, warjort said:

Similarly, I have no psychic powers. 🙂

: / no need to be rude, anyway i figured it out and it was infact ars omega, completely broken apparently. anyway thank you a lot. you saved me a lot of stress. forever greatful

19 minutes ago, Sakindra said:

/ no need to be rude, anyway i figured it out and it was infact ars omega, completely broken apparently. anyway thank you a lot. you saved me a lot of stress. forever greatful

nevermind lol wtf. it worked once and then stopped again. why is this so broken????