minecraft create a null object and it' make my game crash

aka_lazylord

hello everyone i having a problem on my minecraft i was playing and suddenly my minecraft freeze with a black screen, i quit and when i want to relaunch my game it says (internal exception com.google.gson.jsonparseexception: don't know how  to turn {} into a component) so i try to find what is the pb i see on internet minecraft gave me an empty object and that's make my game crash so i try to delete it with nbt editor and when i'm on nbt inventory i see (Inventory 16 compoundTag entry) but when i look at all the entry only 15 appear i don't now what to do can someone help me pls

Edited by aka_lazylord

5 minutes ago, aka_lazylord said:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?

Time: 4/28/23, 5:34 PM
Description: Mod loading error has occurred

java.lang.Exception: Mod Loading has failed
    at net.minecraftforge.logging.CrashReportExtender.dumpModLoadingCrashReport(CrashReportExtender.java:55) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23158!/:?] {re:classloading}
    at net.minecraftforge.client.loading.ClientModLoader.completeModLoading(ClientModLoader.java:167) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23158!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.lambda$new$1(Minecraft.java:561) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23153!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:byg_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.Util.m_137521_(Util.java:596) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23153!/:?] {re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.lambda$new$2(Minecraft.java:555) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23153!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:byg_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.LoadingOverlay.m_6305_(LoadingOverlay.java:196) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23153!/:?] {re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default}
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109093_(GameRenderer.java:1290) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23153!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1084) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23153!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:byg_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:669) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23153!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:byg_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:206) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23153!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}
    at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:27) ~[fmlloader-1.19-41.1.0.jar%2399!/:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2387!/:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2387!/:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2387!/:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2387!/:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2387!/:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2387!/:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2387!/:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) [bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {}

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...What is probably another few thousand lines.

Please edit your message with the log posted to a service like Gist or Pastebin.

I'm not good at modding, but at least I can read a crash report (well enough). That's something, right?

19 minutes ago, aka_lazylord said:

"morevillagers:woodworker" is not a valid id in registry: Registry[ResourceKey[minecraft:root / minecraft:villager_profession] (Experimental)].
7 more like this...

It seems to be a problem with MoreVillagers. If this is a custom-made modpack, remove the mod. If it's a public pack, try contacting the pack author or switch to another version.

I'm not good at modding, but at least I can read a crash report (well enough). That's something, right?

8 minutes ago, Hipposgrumm said:

Are you sure you removed the mod?

If so, try removing BYG, though BYG just seems to be taking the blame.

yes i disable the mod on curseforge after that i try to disable BYG but i go back to the same error when i launch my world after the loading i see a black screen after that minecraft tell me (internal exception com.google.gson.jsonparseexception: don't know how  to turn {} into a component) and when i click go back it's take me to the page of multiplayer

Really strange

https://pastebin.com/RnkyrZpk

Edited by aka_lazylord

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Jankson file reading for "C:\Users\weedilourson\Twitch\Minecraft\Instances\vanilla +\config\byg\trades.json5" failed due to the following error(s):

"morevillagers:woodworker" is not a valid id in registry: Registry[ResourceKey[minecraft:root / minecraft:villager_profession] (Experimental)].

Your BYG configuration file is broken.

Probably it refers to mods you uninstalled?

Try contacting the mod author.

Or if you don't care about anything in the config file, just delete it and it should get recreated with default values.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

6 hours ago, warjort said:

Your BYG configuration file is broken.

Probably it refers to mods you uninstalled?

Try contacting the mod author.

Or if you don't care about anything in the config file, just delete it and it should get recreated with default values.

Hello thanks for your response i try to delete the config file but same error minecraft can't create () si i'm gonna contact the creator but anyone now how to edit my inventory ? i thinks i have to delete a blank object

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid message net.geforcemods.securitycraft.network.client.SendTip

-- snip --

at TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.geforcemods.securitycraft.SCEventHandler.onPlayerLoggedIn(SCEventHandler.java:141)

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

That's what the error says. And I underlined the mod name to try to make it obvious.

You should check you have the latest version then contact the mod author.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate: