Forge w/ Divine RPG server problem?

thegamervii

I recently tried making a forge server, and it worked. Allthough, when I installed divine RPG (by putting it in the mods folder), I got this:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 9/27/13 2:24 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:521)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:99)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient

at net.divinerpg.helper.proxy.CommonProxyDivineRPG.tickRegistry(CommonProxyDivineRPG.java:48)

at net.divinerpg.helper.proxy.CommonProxyDivineRPG.preInit(CommonProxyDivineRPG.java:31)

at net.divinerpg.DivineRPG.preInit(DivineRPG.java:52)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:520)

... 5 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:179)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 35 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bdd for invalid side SERVER

at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:267)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:165)

... 37 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.6.4

Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2

Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 584688032 bytes (557 MB) / 630521856 bytes (601 MB) up to 1882783744 bytes (1795 MB)

JVM Flags: 0 total;

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.6.884 Minecraft Forge 9.11.0.884 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

FML{6.4.6.884} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

Forge{9.11.0.884} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

DivineRPG{1.4.0 Beta!} [Divine RPG] (DivineRPG.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Thx for your help!

Ive actually had the same problem, so i removed Divine rpg and tried it again and i received the same error NoclassfoundDefError and i noticed that it was trying to load it on the client side. i removed all my mods and the server started up fine. I tried to put 1 mod in this time it was ZansMinimap and i received the same error once again.  Ive been downloading the latest updates for 1.6.4 of both forge and minecraft along with the mods for 1.6.4 and cant seem to figure it out.  Ive been going through the forums and some one said to change the input method from client to server side and that you might need a proxy to do that but i cant figure out how to do that, and i have tried.  I then went and deleted minecraft completely and did a fresh install and again the same problems arise.  I have had a forge server with mods work in the past on 1.6.2 but eventually got the same problem when i was running biomes o plenty but i finally guessed it must be something with how the forge modloader is trying to run the mods.  I always download the latest forge update and retry my process but as of yet nothing has worked. i can post my crash reports or anything if i need to, but i dont believe its only Divine RPG that makes this problem come up.

P.S. i have been inputting the scala libraries manually since they sometimes dont download properly, so idk if it has something to do with the scala files either.

Ehhh idk about that, i have had Zans minimap work on a forge server in the past. and i had other friends join the server and it didnt crash at all. after a couple of days after i ran a normal 1.6.2 server on accident then went back to the forge universal server; thats when i started getting the error.