Looking for a co-developers!

Anawatchbim

Hi, My name is Bim

I'm currently on developing a mod but the only problem is that I don't have enough time to do the texture so that why I'm in a need of co-developers. This position is not hard to do, you just need a art skill to make and design texture stuff for me. Thanks for all reply :)

If you want to recruit people to a project it's generally a good idea to reveal some information about yourself and the project. That way, readers will know if this is something they are interested in or not by looking at your post, if they can't decide that from the post they are unlikely to bother with asking :P

Lack of information would indicate lack of interest and then a reader would not be interested in joining now, would he? :)

Some information a co-modder / project member would like may include:

- How much experience do you have with modding and doing such projects?

- How skilled are you in programming? how many years of education or as a hobby-programmer do you have?

- How big is the project?

- How do you manage files for the project?

- What is the mod about? Without explaining the concept it's hard to know if it's within ones interest to join it :P

- How many people do you seek for the project?

- And how hard is the project aka. what quality and skill do you want from applicants?

That should help you recruit people for your current and future projects.

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...