Custom Mob attacks other Custom Mob [Solved]

SilasOtoko

~CODE~

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Ooops, sorry. Here is the code:

The Tasks

this.targetTasks.addTask(2, new EntityAIHurtByTarget(this, false));
        this.targetTasks.addTask(3, new EntityAINearestAttackableTarget(this, EntityLiving.class, 16.0F, 0, false, true, IMob.mobSelector));

The Constructors

protected void collideWithEntity(Entity par1Entity)
    {
        if (par1Entity instanceof IMob && !(par1Entity instanceof EntityEnt) && this.getRNG().nextInt(20) == 0)
        {
            this.setAttackTarget((EntityLiving)par1Entity);
        }

super.collideWithEntity(par1Entity);
    }

public boolean canAttackClass(Class par1Class)
    {
        return this.isPlayerCreated() && EntityPlayer.class.isAssignableFrom(par1Class) ? false : super.canAttackClass(par1Class);
    }

public boolean attackEntityAsMob(Entity par1Entity)
    {
        this.attackTimer = 10;
        this.worldObj.setEntityState(this, (byte)4);
        boolean flag = par1Entity.attackEntityFrom(DamageSource.causeMobDamage(this), 7 + this.rand.nextInt(15));

if (flag)
        {
            par1Entity.motionY += 0.4000000059604645D;
        }

this.playSound("mob.irongolem.throw", 1.0F, 1.0F);
        return flag;
    }

this.targetTasks.addTask(3, new EntityAINearestAttackableTarget(this, EntityLiving.class, 16.0F, 0, false, true, IMob.mobSelector));

So uh.

Let me guess.

Your mob extends EntityLiving doesn't it?

And your mob attacks ALL ENTITYLIVING INSTANCES.

2 + 2 = ?

(Side note: the player does not extend EntityLiving)

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

No it extends EntityMob. And it works as it should with all other mobs, except for another custom mob. So my only issue is, how can I register my custom mob as one of the mobs that is not seen as an enemy when using Imob Selector. And where is the base code for that located anyway?

No it extends EntityMob. And it works as it should with all other mobs, except for another custom mob. So my only issue is, how can I register my custom mob as one of the mobs that is not seen as an enemy when using Imob Selector. And where is the base code for that located anyway?

And what does EntityMob extend? ;)

.....EntityLiving -_- Dangit. Haha. Alright so is there a better way? I feel a bit misled, because I assumed the Iron Golem code would work just fine, and for the most part it does, because it doesn't attack passive mobs, it doesn't attack the player unless attacked, it attacks zombies and such, and it even doesn't attack Iron Golems, but it still attacks the other custom mobs. I'm pretty sure my only problem lies with the Imob Selector, and needing to have my mob be identified as a passive mob by other mobs.

Worst case scenario, if I can't get this figured out, my plan B was to have the custom mob just attack whatever attacked it first. I tried using the IsAngry code for it, but couldn't get it to work. I feel like I am missing some key bits of code buried in other areas.