Singleplayer world fine then Crashes (Like a server???) - No crash report - Log Spammed

Gamefreaknet

In short I have a singleplayer world I play a bit. I can do it for 30 minutes before it freezes and gets stuck not responding. 
From the logs I see something relating to one of my mods called Tickdynamic spamming the logs but not sure if thats causing the crash or its spamming trying to fix something about another mod???
When it does crash it comes up with: Shutting Down Internal Server
Couldnt save to Mclogs for some reason so used alternative site:
https://jmp.sh/s/CbCvBJFhxDTUaQBIXvee - latest log
https://jmp.sh/s/UW7eZjDP3WjgReBomCJ3 - debug log
The spam is shown in the debug log (for some reason before other stuff got loaded it looks like) so not sure what's really happening there....

Edited by Gamefreaknet
Missing Information

22 minutes ago, TileEntity said:

Something with chiselsandbits is broken (invalid wood/log block)

Backup the world and remove the mod

Load into it - if this works, add the mod again

(Might sound strange) I am not 100% sure how to do world backups....
Do I just find the world save folder and copy it across to my PC somewhere so it is spare or something else?
I notice multiple mods are available to make "custom backups" however not so sure how good/reliable they are (probs are enough but not totally sure)

Edited by Gamefreaknet
Info

1 hour ago, TileEntity said:

Just chisel and bits (not Rechiseled also)? (Have just disabled chisel and bits for now and if there are any mods that have it as a dependency will disable those mods also)

1 hour ago, TileEntity said:

Also is it that if I can enter the world fine (without the world crashing or something?) it's not to do with chisel and bits but something it's trying to modify??? 
(So it'd be fine in that case)?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello, I'm Richard, a doctor based in Texas, navigating the complexities of life as a single parent to my 7-year-old daughter. Recently, I decided to invest my pension funds with Coinberry, hoping to supplement my income from my medical practice. Little did I anticipate the tumultuous journey that awaited me. Initially, Coinberry seemed like a promising platform, offering opportunities to invest in cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum (ETH). Entrusting them with $38,000 worth of ETH, I envisioned a future where financial stability and security would complement my responsibilities as a healthcare provider and father. However, my optimism quickly turned to despair when Coinberry's actions took a sinister turn. I found myself on the brink of losing my entire investment—$38,000 worth of ETH—due to what appeared to be a series of manipulative maneuvers. The situation seemed dire, and I was at a loss for how to reclaim what was rightfully mine. Amidst the chaos and desperation, a ray of hope emerged in the form of RESILIENT SHIELD RECOVERY.. Recommended to me by others who had faced similar ordeals, I reached out to them with a flicker of optimism. Their response was nothing short of remarkable. RESILIENT SHIELD RECOVERY. swiftly embarked on a mission to trace the intricate path of my lost funds. Their expertise in blockchain analytics and forensic investigation proved invaluable as they meticulously tracked the movement of ETH across various soft wallets. Within a remarkably short span of three days, they achieved the seemingly impossible—they recovered a substantial portion of my funds. The relief and gratitude I felt cannot be overstated. RESILIENT SHIELD RECOVERY. not only restored my financial stability but also provided me with a renewed sense of security. Their professionalism and efficiency in handling my case were exemplary, guiding me through the intricate process of fund recovery with empathy and clarity. Beyond their role as financial saviors, RESILIENT SHIELD RECOVERY. imparted invaluable lessons on cybersecurity and risk management. They emphasized the importance of vigilance in the digital realm, advocating for measures such as two-factor authentication and secure password practices to safeguard against future threats. Their insights were not only practical but also empowering, equipping me with the knowledge to make informed decisions in my future financial endeavors. As I reflect on this challenging chapter in my life, I am reminded of the resilience inherent in the human spirit. My experience with Coinberry and subsequent salvation by RESILIENT SHIELD RECOVERY. has reinforced the importance of due diligence and caution in investment decisions. It has also underscored the critical role that trusted allies like RESILIENT SHIELD RECOVERY. play in navigating the complexities of financial fraud and cybercrime. To anyone facing similar challenges or contemplating investments in the digital realm, I offer a word of caution and encouragement. Trust your instincts, conduct thorough research, and seek guidance from reputable professionals like RESILIENT SHIELD RECOVERY. when needed. Their expertise and dedication are invaluable assets in safeguarding your financial future. While the scars of this experience may linger, I am grateful for the silver lining provided by RESILIENT SHIELD RECOVERY.. They have not only restored my faith in financial security but also empowered me to protect my daughter's future with renewed vigor and determination. Together, we forge ahead, fortified by hard-earned lessons.  
    • Fast Leaf Decay (by olafskiii) Rubidium (by Asek3) Artifacts (by ochotonida) Framework (by MrCrayfish) Max Health Fix (by DarkhaxDev) Embeddium/Rubidium Extras (by Txni) Essential Mod (by SparkUniverse_) Immersive Aircraft [Fabric/Forge] (by Conczin) Cherished Worlds (Fabric/Forge/NeoForge/Quilt) (by TheIllusiveC4) ExpandAbility (by florensie) Sophisticated Core (by P3pp3rF1y) Tinkers' Levelling Addon (by Pyre540) Better Advancements (by way2muchnoise) Immersive Melodies [Fabric/Forge] (by Conczin) Citadel (by sbom_xela) Vampirism - Become a vampire! (by maxanier) FerriteCore ((Neo)Forge) (by malte0811) CoroUtil (by Corosus) Create Big Cannons (by rbasamoyai) Controlling (by Jaredlll08) Cloth Config API (Fabric/Forge/NeoForge) (by shedaniel) Mekanism (by bradyaidanc) BetterF3 (by cominixo) Supplementaries (by MehVahdJukaar) Chest Cavity - Forge Port (by booneldanforever) ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098) NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth) Spartan Weaponry (by ObliviousSpartan) Charm of Undying (Fabric/Forge/Quilt) (by TheIllusiveC4) Plushie Mod (by Link4real) JourneyMap (by techbrew) Farmer's Delight (by vectorwing) Connectivity[Forge/Fabric] (by someaddon) Create : Misc & Things (by To0pa) Create: Steam 'n' Rails (by IThundxr) Shutup Experimental Settings! (by Corgi_Taco) Alex's Mobs (by sbom_xela) Quark (by Vazkii) Tool Belt (by gigaherz) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) Bookshelf (by DarkhaxDev) FastWorkbench (by Shadows_of_Fire) Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo) Collective (by Serilum) Inventory HUD+ (by dmitrylovin) Explorer's Compass (by Chaosyr) playerAnimator (by KosmX) Size Devices (by DaFlame_rl) Jade 🔍 (by Snownee) Create Slice & Dice (by possible_triangle) Create Jetpack (by possible_triangle) Carry On (by Tschipp) Moonlight Lib (by MehVahdJukaar) Kotlin for Forge (by thedarkcolour) CraftTweaker (by Jaredlll08) Just Enough Resources (JER) (by way2muchnoise) AI Improvements (by QueenOfMissiles) Patchouli (by Vazkii) Catalogue (by MrCrayfish) Tool Stats (by DarkhaxDev) It Takes a Pillage (by izofar) JEITweaker (by Jaredlll08) Waystones (by BlayTheNinth) Vampires Need Umbrellas (by focamacho) Oculus (by Asek3) Mantle (by mDiyo) Mob Grinding Utils (by vadis365) Chiseled (by freepeopleworking) AutoRegLib (by Vazkii) Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0) Embeddium/Rubidium Dynamic Lights (by Txni) Flywheel (Legacy) (by jozufozu) Builder's Delight (Forge) (by Tynoxs) Apotheosis (by Shadows_of_Fire) What Are They Up To (Watut) (by Corosus) Create: Interiors (by sudolev) FastFurnace (by Shadows_of_Fire) Balm (Forge Edition) (by BlayTheNinth) Clumps (by Jaredlll08) Iris & Oculus Flywheel Compat (by leon_mout) Configured (by MrCrayfish) Tinkers' Expansion (by Insane96) Crafting on a stick (by OfekN_) MrCrayfish's Gun Mod (by MrCrayfish) Create: Crystal Clear (by singularity_cyvack) FTB Library (Forge) (by FTB) AppleSkin (by squeek502) Curios API (Forge/NeoForge) (by TheIllusiveC4) Better Third Person (by Socolio) Caelus API (Forge/NeoForge) (by TheIllusiveC4) Sons Of Sins (by Furti_Two) SwingThroughGrass (by exidex) AttributeFix (by DarkhaxDev) Quests Additions (Forge) (by NaturaSpell) Building Gadgets (by Direwolf20) Enchantment Descriptions (by DarkhaxDev) Skin Layers 3D (Fabric/Forge) (by tr7zw) Bad Wither No Cookie - Reloaded (by Kreezxil) Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire) FTB Teams (Forge) (by FTB) Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz) Enigmatic Graves (by Quarris) Sophisticated Backpacks (by P3pp3rF1y) GeckoLib (by Gecko) Builders Crafts & Additions (by MRHminer) Immersive Portals (for Forge) (by qouteall) Architectury API (Fabric/Forge/NeoForge) (by shedaniel) Lazy DataFixerUpper(LazyDFU) [FORGE] (by Corgi_Taco) Create Ore Excavation (by tom54541) Tinkers' Rapier (by sz0999312) Mowzie's Mobs (by bobmowzie) Better Combat [Fabric & Forge] (by daedelus_dev) Create Stuff & Additions (by Furti_Two) Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0) FPS Reducer (by bre2el) Item Filters (by LatvianModder) FTB Quests (Forge) (by FTB) L_Ender 's Cataclysm (by mcl_ender) Starter Kit (by Serilum) Feature NBT Deadlock Be Gone (by telepathicgrunt) Materialis (by RCXcrafter) KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth) Pehkui (by Virtuoel) Grappling Hook Mod (by yyonne) Security Craft (by Geforce132) Ars Nouveau (by baileyholl2) Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR) Werewolves - Become a Beast! (by Cheaterpaul) Elytra Slot (Fabric/Forge/Quilt) (by TheIllusiveC4) Create (by simibubi) Budschie's Morph Mod (by budschie_) Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy) Create Confectionery (by Furti_Two)
    • Hello, im kind of a newbie on creating mods, and i been trying to make simples mods so far, Right now, i'm creating a mod which detect an specific type of mob and kill it if reach a certain number, by far the mod is detecting the mob and counting them but at the time it reach the limit number, it don't do anything. The Game don't tweak, don't crash, just i't don't run the method i call, which is kill().   public InteractionResultHolder<ItemStack> use(Level pLevel, Player pPlayer, InteractionHand pUsedHand) { final var TotalCows = pLevel.getNearbyEntities(Cow.class, TargetingConditions.forNonCombat(), pPlayer, pPlayer.getBoundingBox().inflate(5)); if(pLevel.isClientSide){ if(pPlayer.getItemInHand(InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND).getItem() == this.asItem()){ if(!TotalCows.isEmpty()){ if(TotalCows.get(0).isAlive()){ TotalCows.get(0).kill(); } }else{ pPlayer.sendSystemMessage(Component.literal("No hay vacas")); } } } The sendSystemMessage is get triggered, and when i change the method .kill() by any other like send a message it got called, can i get some tips, and a clue of what i'm missing
    • UPD: I DID IT   @Override public void applyEffectTick(LivingEntity livingEntity, int pAmplifier) { Level level = livingEntity.level(); if (!level.isClientSide()) { Holder<DamageType> entropyHolder = level .registryAccess() .registryOrThrow(Registries.DAMAGE_TYPE) .getHolderOrThrow(GTDamageTypes.ENTROPY_KEY); livingEntity.hurt(new DamageSource(entropyHolder), 1); } super.applyEffectTick(livingEntity, pAmplifier); }  
    • So I came to this public class ModDamageTypes{ public static void bootstrap(BootstapContext<DamageType> context) { context.register(GTDamageTypes.ENTROPY_KEY, new DamageType(GrimTales.MOD_ID + "_entropy", 0.1f)); } } public class GTDamageTypes implements DamageTypes { public static final ResourceKey<DamageType> ENTROPY_KEY = register("entropy"); private static ResourceKey<DamageType> register(String name) { return ResourceKey.create(Registries.DAMAGE_TYPE, new ResourceLocation(GrimTales.MOD_ID, name)); } } public class ModWorldGenProvider extends DatapackBuiltinEntriesProvider { public static final RegistrySetBuilder BUILDER = new RegistrySetBuilder() .add(Registries.DAMAGE_TYPE, ModDamageTypes::bootstrap); public ModWorldGenProvider(PackOutput output, CompletableFuture<HolderLookup.Provider> registries) { super(output, registries, BUILDER, Set.of(GrimTales.MOD_ID)); } But! I still have an issue that, I cannot just use Holder.direct, due to it will create error that "Required type:  Holder<DamageType>  Provided : Holder<ResourceKey<DamageType>>" And I still have no clue how to fix it
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.