Help with textures for Techne models

Phantom329

I have been trying to get my texture to render for my Gargoyle but it always shows up as the missing texture purple and black squares or no texture at all and all I can see is the hit box. I have not been able to find a fix for this. Please help me.

The texture is at Medieval Aesthetics 1.6.4/mcp/src/minecraft/assets/medievalaesthetics/textures/blocks/modelgargoyle1texture.png

Here is the render class

package Phantom329.MedievalAesthetics.TileEntity;

import org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11;

import Phantom329.MedievalAesthetics.blockmodels.ModelGargoyle1;
import net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntitySpecialRenderer;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity;
import net.minecraft.util.ResourceLocation;

public class TileEntityGargoyle1Renderer extends TileEntitySpecialRenderer
{
private static final ResourceLocation Gargoyle1 = new ResourceLocation( "medievalaesthetics:textures/blocks/modelgargoyle1texture.png" );
private final ModelGargoyle1 model = new ModelGargoyle1();

public void renderAModelAt( TileEntityGargoyle1 parTileEntityGargoyle1, double par2, double par4, double par6, float par8 )
{
	int metadata = parTileEntityGargoyle1.getBlockMetadata();
	int rotationAngle = 0;

if( metadata % 4 == 0 )
		rotationAngle = 0;
	if( metadata % 4 == 1 )
		rotationAngle = 270;
	if( metadata % 4 == 2 )
		rotationAngle = 180;
	if( metadata % 4 == 3 )
		rotationAngle = 90;

GL11.glPushMatrix();
	GL11.glTranslated( (float) par2 + 0.5F, (float) par4 + 1.5F, (float) par6 + 0.5F );
	GL11.glScalef( 1F, -1F, -1F );
	GL11.glRotatef( rotationAngle * 90, 0F, 1F, 0F );
	this.bindTexture( Gargoyle1 );
	this.model.renderAll();
	GL11.glPopMatrix();
}

@Override
public void renderTileEntityAt( TileEntity parTileEntity, double par2, double par4, double par6, float par8 )
{
	this.renderAModelAt( (TileEntityGargoyle1) parTileEntity, par2, par4, par6, par8 );
	this.bindTexture( Gargoyle1 );
}

}

Aegis Gaming Staff

Creating a better gaming experience

for gamers, by gamers.

Can we see the code you use to register your entity? Misuse of entity IDs can sometimes cause texture issues according to my experience.

"Thinking that coding is the nerdy IT guy at work rebooting your computer is like thinking that music is what happens when the piano tuner comes round." - Ed Rex

Can we see the code you use to register your entity? Misuse of entity IDs can sometimes cause texture issues according to my experience.

Do you mean the block declaration? Here is that code.

public static Block Gargoyle1 = new Gargoyle1( 1101, Material.rock ).setUnlocalizedName( "Gargoyle1" );

Aegis Gaming Staff

Creating a better gaming experience

for gamers, by gamers.

Do you mean the block declaration? Here is that code.

public static Block Gargoyle1 = new Gargoyle1( 1101, Material.rock ).setUnlocalizedName( "Gargoyle1" );

Block != Entity

We're looking for this:

public TileEntity createNewTileEntity(World par1World) { ... }

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.