Empty Src in Eclipse and Failed MD5 checks while installing - Urgently Need Help

Brinith

Everytime I run the install.cmd, the assets such as language and sound files are saying, failed md5 check, deleting. This leads to an empty workspace in Eclipse. I have tried everything, but it doesn't seem to work no matter what.

EDIT: See Posts below for images and further complications that I have come across.

I think you should redownload Forge, then reinstall it. If that doesn't work, make sure you're copying over the "forge" folder entirely.

-Mitchellbrine

Minecraft can do ANYTHING, it's coded in Java and you got the full power of Java behind you when you code. So nothing is impossible.

It may be freaking fucking hard though, but still possible ;)

If you create a topic on Modder Support, live by this motto:

I don't want your charity, I want your information

I also have been having the same issue over the last 24 hours. Worked fine last time i decompiled but in the last 24 hours when i went to update my development it simply kept failing MD5 Checks for the assets.

Have tried it both on my own home system and on my remote server to simply see if it was my internet derping but it seems that it happenson both.

I have tried multiple different builds of forge to also make sure it was not just one certain build that was causing issues.

My only thing i can think of has minecraft changed anything lately in 1.6.4 and we just have to wait a bit for them to catch up so to speak?

-------------------------------

If your going to say people are stupid or not intelligent at least spell the word "Intelligent" correctly how ironic :P

EDIT: I am very very confused now. I brought over some old src files for my previous developments from my old laptop to my new rig. I load into eclipse and the same problem. I didn't update it or edit the files at all on this new rig and am 100% sure that the src worked on my laptop before. This leads me to believe that the problem also lies in Java/JDK or Eclipse. (Unless Forge has some sort of auto updating/auto-changing aspect to it when you load to eclipse that screwed the files over)

Currently running Java 45 64 bit and same for JDK. I have verified that the JDK works and Path is set.

Running the latest of Eclipse Kepler with default settings.

Please help because I have no clue what is going on.