Nether won't generate in modded forge world

GLaDOS38

I am playing on a 1.18.2 singleplayer modded world (Yes i know its an unsupported forge version but its not a bug with forge its a bug with one of my mods so bare with me here) and I can't go into the nether at all, even if I go into creative and try to fly in it still will not work. If I make a new world without my mods, make a nether portal, and transfer the 1-DIM folder to the world it STILL does not work. 
I would really appreciate someone going through my mods and figuring out which one is causing the nether to not generate as I kinda need it to beat the game lol.
Thanks in advance!

The mods list is: 
Security Craft v1.9.8 
Appleskin 2.5.1 
Artifacts 4.2.2
Avaritia 4.0.1.9
Balm 3.2.6
Better Advancments 0.2.0.146
Bookshelf
Crayfish's Gun Mod 1.3.3
Citadel 1.11.3
Clumps 8.0.0+17
CodeChickenLib 4.1.4.488
Comforts 5.0.0.6
Cosmetic Armor Reworked v2a
Curious 5.0.9.2
Dark Utilities 10.1.7
Easy Villagers 1.0.11
Enchanment Descriptions 10.0.12
Expandability 6.0.0
Explorers Compass 1.3.0
Ferrite Core 4.2.2
Framework 0.4.3
Jade 5.3.2
Just Enough Items 10.2.1.1005
L_Enders Cataclysm 0.51
Lazydfu 1.0
Modernfix 5.13.0
Mouse Tweaks 2.21
Natures Compass 1.9.7
Ore Excavation 1.10.162
PigPen 8.0.1
Runelic 11.0.1
Moonlight Lib 1.17.14
Sophisticated Backpacks 3.19.7.998
Sophisticated Core 0.5.113.535
Waystones 10.2.2
Xaeros Minimap 23.9.7
Xaeros World Map 1.37.8

I already tried making a new world in creative and entering the nether there but it still does not work sadly, I just sit in the portal for like 5 minutes and nothing happens like in the survival world.
The nether just refuses to generate for some reason : /

Edited by GLaDOS38
stinky emoji

I already did those exact two things, however with the command it just says that the nether doesnt exist when I tried it. 

I can give you a list of the mods I know for SURE are not causing the issue so we can at least narrow it down:
Balm
Caelus 
Explorers Compass
Natures Compass
Xaero's Minimap
Xaero's World Map

Okay, I did not figure out what caused the issue in the first place but I found a workaround, I generated a new world and slowly added back in the mods like you said and no problems at all arose from that. Apparently one of the mods causes the world generation to corrupt and stop the nether and end from generating, reason why? no clue! So I guess I can consider this thread closed. HOWEVER, I would like someone to go through my mods list and figure out what causes that bug to happen and relay that info to here so if someone else has the same issue as me, they can find this thread and fix it themselves. 
Anyway I appreciate you helping me through this little ordeal, I wish you good luck in the future!

• Like 1