1.20.1 custom modpack, massive lag please help

hiii ive been trying to make a custom modpac for me and my 2 friends to play. We've collected a bunch of mods we found that looks super fun, cute and awesome to play with and ended up with 310 mods. After constantly crashing all day cuz of some mods being incompatible (valk skies ;( and some others i forgot), having to downgrade versions of mods like embedium which is erroring oculus idk why. etcc i finally got it to not crash anymore on startup.

BUT when i create a world, which takes a fe wminutes but thats probably normmal for this many mods, and get in i get 15 to 0 fps and its soo laggy. and i havent even used the essential mod paly together thing yet. i hope someone can help me fix/optimize this i heard latest log shows all ur mods so i put it in here https://mclo.gs/JFGMDJS

thank you for reading

4 hours ago, TileEntity said:

Make a test without allthetrims-3.4.2-forge

hi im so sorry for the late reply and thank you for helping. i removed all the trims and the fps got much better, its around 25-30 and more bearable but still dips occasionally and delay of blocks breaking. Anything else i can do? also do you happen to know what mod is causing my skin to turn to this one

8 minutes ago, TileEntity said:

The Skin, maybe MCA Reborn 🤔

For Performance mod, take a look at this list

https://github.com/TheUsefulLists/UsefulMods/blob/main/Performance/Performance120.md

i dont have that mod ;-; ill keep looking to see whats making my skin specifically that skin (its not randomizing its specifically that one)

Thank u for the list, i have a bunch already hope they dont conflict yesterday canary and saturn kept making me crash idk why