These 2 Errors do not let join my locally hosted server 80% of the time.

invis7

(EDIT: THIS IS A CLIENT-SIDED ISSUE, THIS HAPPENS WHEN JOINING ANY SERVER)

I have been currently having this issue where if I join my server, I get one of these 2 errors.
I have tried fixing this issue by looking at the output log in both Server and Client side, from what I have seen I was not able to find anything I can understand that would have helped me.
These two errors pop up randomly with no pattern when attempting to join the server when it says Encrypting...
I have tried removing all mods from the Client and Server side, which did nothing and still showed the same errors (I don't remember which error showed or even if it showed both), so from what I tried to do, I do not think this is a mod Issue but rather a Forge Issue.

How do I fix this?
Here are the errors and all the information:

Internal Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/util/concurrent/TrustedListenableFutureTask
Debug.log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hbtycb1tamqt1qr/debug2.log/file
(PS: Debug.log file cannot be uploaded to Pastebin due to it crashing because of the Large Amount of Spam OpenGL logs)
Medal-wkgf9-Fkak-Q.png

Internal Exception: Internal Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/LinkedHashMultiMap$ValueSet
Debug.log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/o1d48z0bjfyff1e/debug.log/file
(PS: Debug.log file cannot be uploaded to Pastebin due to it crashing because of the Large Amount of Spam OpenGL logs)
Medal-9h-Pi-Aglr5-S.png

Client Mods:
explorer-UM2-QHp-T5b-Z.png

Server Mods:
explorer-jr-DSm-Uhw-ZC.png

Edited by invis7

@TileEntity
It didn't work with the antivirus disabled.
Internal Exception: Internal Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/LinkedHashMultiMap$ValueSet.

Do you think that this issue can be solved if, instead of locally hosting it, maybe hosting on a cloud service provider.

Check for Intel/Nvidia driver updates

If there is no change, maybe a mod is conflicting with the CPU/GPU or some OpenGL features of it

Maybe make a test with a similar large modpack and check if there are the same issues

I have no idea - maybe an issue with the internet or java or something similar

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/net/InetAddresses
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/util/concurrent/NullnessCasts