Optifine HD U I6 with Forge 40.2.18 doesn't work

After updating my CPU and GPU drivers, I managed to launch Minecraft 1.20.1 - Forge 47.2.18. With 36 mods installed, Minecraft launches normally, but as soon as I put on Optifine HD U I6 (compatible with Forge 47.2.18 according to the site) the game launches, gives me a preview of the mods loading but closes a few seconds later. then Minecraft Launcher marks me "Error 1".

Posted (edited)

There is a new error code "-1" 
"The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException: The Aether (aether) encountered an error during the common_setup event phase"
without additionnal enchantments and additional enchanted miner

Edited by Kown

When i delet The Aether Mod : Error -1
"The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException: CoFH Core (cofh_core) encountered an error during the common_setup event phase"

Posted (edited)

It's going to take up a hell of a lot of my time, a lot of mods are incompatible on this version, I'll just do without the shader this time...
thanks for the help though.

Edited by Kown
  • Like 1