Crashing forge server - 1.20.1; 47.2.0

Hello,
I really don't like resorting to help on the forum, because you are certainly burdened by a lot of people having similiar issues, but after many attempts to fix the error,
I have no choice. We have a private Minecraft server, version 1.20.1, which has around 230 mods. Crashes have been happening more and more recently. The crash I put in
the PasteBin below is the last one that happened.

I would be really grateful to anyone who would be willing to help me and preferably if he could explain to me some of the main points by which he recognized the problem.
I would like to be more self-sufficient in this regard in the future.

Thank you so much in advance and have a nice day!

Crash log: https://pastebin.com/vqEHqqrt

3 minutes ago, TileEntity said:

Backup the world and make a test without storagenetwork

Hi, i appreciate the answer.

I would love to do that, but we have active players with all their belongings in SSN. Also this mod is really handy and they would be mad if we removed it.

Are you really certain that SSN is causing this? It would require lots of work to test it and SSN was not really an issue before we removed Fast Suite. Can
it be related somehow? I will provide you with log before removing FS.

PasteBin: https://pastebin.com/Y5EpLpNe (crash before removing Fast Suite, which I suspected to be a problem from some crash before)

5 hours ago, TileEntity said:

Is there a change if you set max-tick-time to -1 in the server.properties?

So yeah, there is a change. Its even worse :(.

So far I have discovered that server is eating really weird amount of RAM. 32 GB is allocated and when we had one online player, 22 GB was used.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I think i've found a more "generation friendly way" of generating random blobs of mineral around the ore. This both does the trick and make the generation work flawlessly (albeit i need to make some adjustments). I just ended up thinking "MAYBE there is another Feature I can use to place the minerals instead of doing it manually" And, low and behold, SCATTERED_ORE  is actually a thing. I don't really know how "orthodox" this solution is, but it works and rids me of all the problems I had witht my original "manual" implementation. If anybody has any insight on why my original class could've been causing lag to the point of freezes and chunk generation just refusing to keep loading new chunks, I'm also all ears:   Here is the full if (placed) block for anyone with a smiliar issue: if (placed) { // Define the block to replace surrounding blocks with BlockState surroundingBlockState = BlockInit.ABERRANT_MINERALOID.get().defaultBlockState(); RuleTest stoneReplacement = new TagMatchTest(BlockTags.STONE_ORE_REPLACEABLES); //Tag which indicates ores that can replace stone RuleTest deepslateReplacement = new TagMatchTest(BlockTags.DEEPSLATE_ORE_REPLACEABLES); //Tag which indicates ores that can replace deepslate // Create a list of TargetBlockState for the Aberrant Mineraloids List<OreConfiguration.TargetBlockState> targets = new ArrayList<>(); targets.add(OreConfiguration.target(stoneReplacement, surroundingBlockState)); targets.add(OreConfiguration.target(deepslateReplacement, surroundingBlockState)); // Create a new OreConfiguration for the Aberrant Mineraloids OreConfiguration mineraloidConfig = new OreConfiguration(targets, 9); // vein size // Create a new context for the Aberrant Mineraloids FeaturePlaceContext<OreConfiguration> mineraloidCtx = new FeaturePlaceContext<>( Optional.empty(), world, ctx.chunkGenerator(), ctx.random(), offsetOrigin, mineraloidConfig ); // Generate the Aberrant Mineraloids using the SCATTERED_ORE configuration boolean mineraloidsPlaced = Feature.SCATTERED_ORE.place(mineraloidCtx); }  
    • bonjour , j ai trouver une vidéo très intéressant sur Minecraft comment voler des villageois sans qu'il sans rendent compte en 37 manière , c est très intéressant a voir et surtout  le refaire après    Je vous les met le lien de la vidéo YouTube : https://shrinkme.cc/ZlHy 
    • Wow, thanks @scientistknight1 ! That was exactly it. The issue: I was extending BaseEntityBlock, which implements getRenderShape as invisible for some reason: public abstract class BaseEntityBlock extends Block implements EntityBlock { ... public RenderShape getRenderShape(BlockState p_49232_) { return RenderShape.INVISIBLE; } ... } Looking at the Implementation on Block, it calls BlockBehaviour, which returns RenderShape.MODEL. Overriding it on my Entity did the trick.   public class AutomataStartBlock extends BaseEntityBlock { ... @Override public RenderShape getRenderShape(BlockState p_49232_) { return RenderShape.MODEL; } ... } It now works. I wonder why why BaseEntityBlock returns INVISIBLE, though.
    • The issue occurs here: CREATIVE_MODE_TABS = DeferredRegister.create(Registries.CREATIVE_MODE_TAB, MOD_ID); Exception message: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: Class net.minecraft.core.registries.Registries does not have member field 'net.minecraft.resources.ResourceKey f_279569_' The mod loads and operates without any issues during debugging in the development environment. However, it crashes when loading the mod through the official Minecraft launcher. This problem did not occur in versions 1.20.1 or 1.20.4. How can I resolve this error?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.