Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Hi All,

Still kind of a noob when it comes to reading crash reports, I have had issues recently on our 1.12.2 server. The server boots up and becomes playable at around 12-13GB within 5-6hrs this hits the 25GB limit I have for the server and hits the description in the title every time. I tried to use heapdump and MAT but with the way the server had to be setup on the host the plugin doesn't work to create a dump. Server was fine for a couple of months until last week or 2 when it started happening. No major changes other than building has occurred and no changes to the modpack/settings of mods happened prior to the crashes.

Looking for any help in trying to identify what is causing the issue.

Crash report log:

https://pastebin.com/xitSN6pY

I have tried to remove mystcraft but the server fails to start. I have tried the fml command both in response and on initial start to predetermine decision using copy and paste to avoid mistypes, this has not helped and server just gets stuck with listing the missing registries.

I have tried this with each of them removed independently removed and both at the same time.

With laggoggles removed there was no improvement to memory leak

with signpost removed the server failed to fully start, becoming stuck listing missing registries. Again I tried the fml command in the admin panel and within the server config file which failed to make any further progress on loading the server.

not had a crash yet as I've been playing around trying to clean up some of the mystcraft world books that needed throwing away. I am noticing even with throwing away myst_DIM26 book and removing the file for the book from the server that the server is still trying to do aura cache/thread tasks for it. Copied latest console log:

https://mcpaste.io/bef85e37d851b998

DIM29 I'm looking at removing also once it is clear of players/items we don't want to lose as there is some stuff we don't want to lose that was taken onto there.  -11325 I can't remember which mod it's related to but know no one other than myself has been to that dimension so far. No adjustments were made to it either, I just went through to it verified that it loaded then came back to overworld.

Will check, I have managed to get a heap dump from the server. I managed to get spark installed and create a dump from it, have it running through MAT to see if it shows anything, hopefully can find something to guide me to understanding the results from it and figure out the cause

couldn't get the dump to load no matter what i tried kept hitting errors while parsing.

If I'm correct in thinking with your suggestion of trying in single player:

The idea is if I can't get the world to remove registries on the server, if I can get it to remove registries in single player I can remove the entries for the mods in single player then just swap out that world file with the one on the server to create a clean version with the mod entries having been purged from files?

Cool thank you, appreciated with all the time helping to try and sort this, will take me a few days to wait on partner to get a chance to get her character/stuff off the mystcraft dimension to be able to clear that but hopefully should be in a good position to get server back to stable.