1.12.2 forge server wont generate world and wont show any errors on cmd

Im having this problem where i open the run.bat file with the following code:
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre-1.8\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx6000M -Xms6000M -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar nogui
PAUSE
This creates all the folders and files that it would normally create (eula.txt, mods, server.properties, etc) but it wont generate a world, the eula has been accepted, but it still does nothing, and it wont say anything on the cmd besides leaving a blank paragraph and the PAUSE code.
I dont know what to do, i updated the last version of java 8, i tried many forge versions, including the latest, the recomended and a few others, i restarted my pc various times, nothing.
Normal vanilla servers work just fine, its the forge one that doesnt do the thing.
Im desperate, i've been trying to create a 1.20.2 server and for some reason every tweak i made for ram usage never worked, it still used 1gb to 3gb max, world not loading correctly, countless ticks behind. try a 1.12.2 server, got nowhere, and the weirdest thing is that i already made some 1.12.2 forge servers on this same pc a few years ago and had no trouble at all.

if anybody knows what is happening please leave a comment, i will thank you with all my heart.

6 hours ago, TileEntity said:

Is there a logs-folder with a latest.log? If yes, add it here with sites like

https://paste.ee/

Also make a test without the nogui entry

i thank you deeply, i cant believe that was it, i removed the nogui entry and it worked. 

After that test, i stopped the server and put all the mods i will be using on the mods folder, after that, i got this and server crashed:
https://paste.ee/p/yQXFz

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TileEntity said:

Do you use the Dab Mod? If yes, remove it - there is no 1.12.2 build

that solved the problem, thank you TileEntity, you're the best

Edited by Francock
  • Like 1