Mods don't work on the server

Problem with "phantom" mods, the Forge kernel itself version 36.2.34 on minecraft version 1.16.5, when entering a single game the mods work, but when entering your server the mods do not work, blocks are not placed, mobs do not spawn, mod biomes do not are generated, weapons do not work and stuff like that, I completely cleared the "config" folder in the hope that this would somehow help, but it did not lead to anything, I looked in the logs on the client and on the server side, but nothing related I didn’t find any mods, I reinstalled Forge on the client and on the server, recreated the server itself, but that didn’t help either, I threw the mods themselves into the “mods” folder both on the client side and on the server side, in the file “eula.txt” eula =true. I would be extremely grateful for help with this problem