[HELP] world saving and closing after I change dimensions w/out a crash

Posted (edited)

I was returning to the overworld to home from the nether portal, and my world just saved and closed. it didn't crash. I didn't even press the save & quit button! it just saved and closed minecraft without generating a crash (report), but it did say "Stopping!" in the log. I don't know what mod I added that causes this to happen?

I restarted my PC, all my drivers are up-to-date, and I even updated most of the mods

this happens ONLY when I change ANY dimension

here is the log: https://privatebin.net/?58691e47108285a4#8A55q4r2BUG32GSu4nqfgcETZgKxTwPiAh5rCJKFyniP

Edited by vinnyg0621

Posted (edited)

oh! wait, it's after I died!! i just died in the nether and it says "saving world".

edit: wait, hold on! the game did crash. I have not enough crashes installed, so it took me to the main menu and shows me the crash report. it doesn't even say which mods caused it!

spacer.png

maybe it's the connector mod? I think it is, and I'm gonna report it to them rn.

Edited by vinnyg0621

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hi, I've been having a problem with Level 4 enchants on tools and items, it will not let me enchant any weapon or item past level 4, level 3 works on somethings but when I try to enchant it will either not show up in the anvil or when using the /enchant command it will say *item does not support the enchantment. I've tried efficiency 4 on a pickaxe and axe and it will not work.
    • Hello! I am posting since I am at the end of the road in terms of googling this solution and/or pouring through github projects. As the title suggests, I am trying to spawn my custom flower into the overworld into existing biomes, nothing crazy just a flower block spawned into the world. I added an entry into forge/biome_modifier called add_dreamcap_mushroom.json. It is as follows: { "type": "forge:add_features", "biomes": [ , "minecraft:plains", "minecraft:jungle", "minecraft:birch_forest", "minecraft:sparse_jungle", "minecraft:forest" ], "features": "herbalistmod:dreamcap_mushroom_patch", "step": "vegetal_decoration" }   I have a directory worldgen/configured_feature with dreamcap_mushroom_patch.json as follows:   { "type": "minecraft:random_patch", "config": { "feature": { "feature": { "type": "minecraft:simple_block", "config": { "to_place": { "type": "minecraft:simple_state_provider", "state": { "Name": "herbalistmod:dreamcap_mushroom_block" } } } }, "placement": [ { "type": "minecraft:block_predicate_filter", "predicate": { "type": "minecraft:matching_blocks", "blocks": "minecraft:air" } } ] }, "tries": 32, "xz_spread": 7, "y_spread": 3 } }   I have a directory worldgen/placed_feature with dreamcap_mushroom_patch.json as follows: { "feature": "herbalistmod:dreamcap_mushroom_patch", "placement": [ { "type": "minecraft:count", "count": 2 }, { "type": "minecraft:in_square" }, { "type": "minecraft:heightmap", "heightmap": "WORLD_SURFACE_WG" }, { "type": "minecraft:biome" } ] }   As far as I know, these are the only files I need in order to generate blocks, etc into the world, yet despite this I have made tons of worlds searching high and low and my block is nowhere to be found. Am I doing something wrong here or missing something obvious? Thanks in advance!  
    • Please read the FAQ for information on how to properly post logs. When you just post them embedded in your message, they are harder to read, which makes it harder to help. I did notice this though, which means you are missing a mod required by a mod you have installed:
    • The server randomly started crashing and I'm not sure why. I tested removing the entities folder so it shouldn't be due to a large amount of entities.   I was thinking that it might be applied energistics, which we have a small setup of. We are barely starting out though and it isn't a complicated setup. What would the best way to debug what is happening? I was considering trying to remove applied energistics but so many mods depend on it that it difficult to do so. Is there another mod that is more likely to be causing the error based on my log?   Log: https://pastebin.com/s36dcBh4
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.