Make player sit down !

Yuri6037

In the past, at the time of Minecraft 1.2.5, i made a player animation of sitting like Minefield server had done, but I can't find any way of doing that in forge 1.6.4 !

The class I had changed to the 1.2.5 are :

On client : EntityPlayer, EntityOtherPlayerMP, RenderPlayer, ModelPlayer, EntityClientPlayerMP, Minecraft, GameSettings

On craft bukkit 1.2.5 server : EntityPlayer, NetServerHandler

Now on 1.6.4, many classes have disappeared, like EntityOtherPlayerMP ; Minecraft, and rendering classes have all changed, same as Tesselator. In plus when I was adding StoneLine Roleplay Engine 2.0 rendering, I did not understand anything on Tesselator and I simply used GL11.glVertex3f and GL11.glColor4f.

So if you have any way to start making the player siting again like in StoneLine, it would be nice ! Prove : when it was StoneLine first multiplayer test of sit system all says WTF ?! Is my player sitting on the ground ?! I really need that to work again !

I don't want to edit base classes too, but how i can know when players next to the sitting player need to render the sitting player as sitting !

I completely don't know how i can make the server send to others that the player is sitting ! The problem is not to make the render ! The real problem is to know when i the render need to be used and on what player it need to be called ! Not to create the rendering method (I already touched OpenGL in c++ so rendering is realy not a problem) !

Yuri6037

Thanks !

The code you gived me to send packet to all players is super !

One last question, i know what is IExtendedEntityProperties, because i already a class called EntityExtendedPlayer (because of StoneLine Extended Inventory), for the packet system, i think the StoneLine Packet Injector is ready for that (it can inject data into Minecraft protocol and pass data to server ; server can also inject data into the protocol and passes them to clients, but where i send the packet (from client to server or from server to clients ?)

Another question : how can i do to make the packet send at the correct moment ? Example how can i do if a player is spawning next to a sitting one ?