Modded server BetterMC4

G3NETIC

• G3NETIC changed the title to Modded server BetterMC4

Okay, is there any mods that are client only? I can't tell.
I think that they are making some errors and slowing start of the server.

Today showed this error, full console spammed with this error
[Server thread/ERROR] [co.lo.st.StorageNetworkMod/]: Error thrown from a connected blockjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraftforge.items.IItemHandler.getSlots()" because "inv" is null

- i know what it is

Also iam getting these warnings/errors, sometime. 
[12:19:49] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/ServerGamePacketListenerImpl]: Vaniilka moved too quickly! -14.216683168855525,145.5,-34.87110462073565
[12:19:59] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Vaniilka has made the advancement [Cover Me with Diamonds]
[12:20:39] [Worker-Main-1/ERROR] [minecraft/Allay]: No key selector in MapLike[{event_delay:0,event_distance:0.0f,range:16,source:{source_entity:[I;-12717329,-1471723623,-1908530992,507571752],type:"minecraft:entity",y_offset:0.36f}}]
[12:20:57] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: MisterAwik has made the advancement [Take Aim]

This warning is because of slow HW? CPU use is sometimes at 80-90%.
[Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 2012ms or 40 ticks behind

Edited by G3NETIC
edit