Joining server stuck on Logging in…

unc

Im trying to play a modded 1.7.10 minecraft server, but when i try joining, it says Connecting to server, and then it goes to Logging in. Even after i wait a while it stays on that screen, i waited maybe an hour for it to work and it did not. The game is not frozen because i can press Cancel and it goes back to normal, and singleplayer works fine, so i dont know what to do. I even tried using a mod called Lan UPNP, which lets you host servers from singleplayer using the hosts ip address, and it did not work. The same screen showed up. And i have been trying for the whole day, using Hamachi, reinstalling the game, and lowering my settings. One time i lowered my settings and it let me almost join, it said something along the lines of Fatally missing block and items. I searched up and it said to use the config of the server, i tried it and it went back to logging in. Please help, thanks.

1 hour ago, TileEntity said:

Are you sure you are using the same modpack build as the server?

yes im sure, i even reinstalled the modpack with the exact mods that the server host sent me and it kept giving me the logging in error

also i go home in around 4 hours, should i try opening the game with as little open as i can when im home?

Just now, TileEntity said:

Maybe try another Launcher and install this modpack with this one

what other launchers are there ive used curseforge for the whole time ive been playing modded minecraft