Crashed with error: java.lang.illegalstateexception: accessing legacyrandomsource from multiple threads

Xakagda

Hello everyone, Minecraft has started to crash regularly for me, sometimes due to error -1073740791, but I have already come to terms with the fact that this cannot be fixed by anything except a complete replacement of my PC components. Now let's talk about another error, it looks something like this: the game crashed when accessing legacyrandomsource from multiple threads error: java.lang.illegalstateexception: accessing legacyrandomsource from multiple threads. Below I will attach the crash log, I hope that the error will be disclosed. And I would also like to know about error -1073740791, no matter how much I searched on different forums, people cannot solve this problem, if there are people who know how to solve it, I will create another tweet on this forum and we will try to solve it together. Thanks in advance!
P.S. Mod if anything All The Mods 10

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_hB3zibPpveK1IHeYLfa4p6_hQ1bymkX/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Xakagda
edit languages