[Forge 1.7.2] Documentation or tutorial series?

smsunarto

Hello guys, I've been just learning modding from a while. I start modding in 1.6.2 for an Indonesian servers,

And now I wanted to started making 1.7.2 mods since 1.6.2 is now quiet gone. So can anyone provide me with a good tutorial video series or documentation?

And I'm just wanted to ask this also are the MCP is update to 1.7.2?

Regards,

smsunarto ^_^

if you need tut to install I have one

any ways there will be more tuts coming soon hope this helps

tuts like eclipse tricks

modding tuts

and java tuts

so subscribe                                                                                      Sincerely,

ClarmonkGaming

I doubt theres a complete one yet, I know Wuppy has made alot of headway http://www.wuppy29.com/minecraft/modding-tutorials/forge-modding-1-7/

Keep an eye on that for updates, At this stage I suggest you just do most of it yourself, Or else browse github for opensource 1.7 mod's to see how they have done certain things. If you need a hand with something specific theres always these forums or the #MinecraftForge irc channel

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein