Build Path broken [#1011]

Parker8283

It's much easier for me just to put a picture (and the insert image button doesn't appear to be working):

I looked in the directory where all of the other ones that are working are in, but the .jar doesn't appear to be there for the ones that are missing. I'm using the forge provided eclipse workspace, and I tried both the ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace eclipse and ./gradlew setupDevWorkspace eclipse commands, and still the same thing. (Yes, I am using a Mac). Help?

(you may have seen this earlier in another subform; it is because I can't read the clearly written instructions. I've had problems with that in the past.)

EDIT: Problem still persists if any community member has any assistance.

Run gradlew cleanCache

Kill your .gradle and build folders in your project folder and try again.

Also make sure to run with --refresh-dependencies

Something you're doing is causing crap to link incorrect things..

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Run gradlew cleanCache

Kill your .gradle and build folders in your project folder and try again.

Also make sure to run with --refresh-dependencies

Something you're doing is causing crap to link incorrect things..

I ran the clearCache command just fine.

Deleted the .gradle and build folders inside the directory where I unzipped everything.

Ran the command ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace eclipse --refresh-dependencies (is that right?)

Got the same result, so I just deleted everything and unzipped it again and started over (considering I haven't added any code yet)

Ran the exact same command. Same result.

Your guess is as good as mine.

There isn't much we can do to test this OSX specific bug as it's OSX and nobody has a OSX box.

Combined with the fact that I have no clue how you're getting version 2.8.3 as thats never referenced in our code anywhere.

Unless someone is willing to find me a way to debug on OSx I can't do anything but ask the community to try.

I am not going to spend $1500 for just somethin to test with.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon