[1.7.2] mod CONFIG button

Alesimula

is this button a shortcut to edit the cfg file directly from the client? if yoes, how could i add this for my mod?

also why doesn't the disable button work?

I'm not quite sure about the config button yet, but I know that you can add a tag in your @Mod to enable the disable feature. I think this may only be useful for mods that don't add custom content but only change vanilla features. Because if you load a world without the custom content of a mod there will be hell to pay, or errors... whichever.

Yes, you can.

You need to implement IModGuiFactory. See FMLConfigGuiFactory for an example.

Then pass its class name to ModContainer#getGuiClassName()

It can replace the config file, since you can't access this menu inside a world.

See

@Mod guiFactory

@Mod canBeDeactivated

is this button a shortcut to edit the cfg file directly from the client? if yoes, how could i add this for my mod?

also why doesn't the disable button work?

Disabling mods isn't fully implemented yet. The value for @Mod, canBeDeactivated, is added, but the class for the FMLModDisabledEvent is currently empty.