Minecraft Crashes on World Load

bamaboy11

I updated Forge to 1.7.2, but when I tried to play any of my saves, the game would crash. First I removed all the mods and tried again, but that didn't work. Next, I removed Minecraft all together, downloaded a fresh copy of it and a fresh copy of forge (the win installer). I started Minecraft (without any mods, etc) and started a new game. It worked great.

Next I tried to install forge, but it was missing some libraries, so I followed the suggestion in the EAQ and extracted the files from the fmllibs16 to the .minecraft. That allowed me to perform and install of the client. I started the game again, forge was selected (and again with no mods) and then started a new game. As soon as it tried to create the new world, it crashed again.

I am running Windows 7 64-bit and I was running Java 45. So the next step, I deleted all the forge/minecraft data, updated to Java 55, downloaded a fresh copy of minecraft and forge, but the problem still remains.

I've searched through many posts on this forum but haven't found any resolution.

Below is a link for the Developer Console, the crash report, and the fml-client-latest log file.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/16c2a724bd9587637399

Thanks for any help you can provide.