[1.7.2] Overwriting all types of vanilla crafting recipes?

jacob814

I would like some help in knowing the code of changing the minecraft smelting recipes and crafting recipes(shapeless and inventory crafting).

If anyone is able to help that would be great. I would like to do this without changing the source code but if that is not possible I would still like to know.

Ok i have that down, thankyou, now one more question, how do you call apon vannila items/blocks wehn crafting. I have been able to do it with my own moditems/ blocks. Also do I need to make a new Items Stack for the vannila blocks or do they already have that implemented. Thankyou for you help

Well ill try some more then, i am sorry for my ignorace

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack (ModBlocks.clayTileN), new ItemStack(Block.BlockClay));

This is with all of my other recipes. I am having troble with  this                                                    ^^^

and feel really stupid right now. what class should i call apon if it isnt Block.

Any real help will be appreciated.

When calling a 1.7.2 vannila item/block i did not realized i needed Block.(blockRegistry.getObject("Clay"));

Before all you had to do was block.clay

I did not realize this until I hunted some tutorials and did a bit of solving in my free time. I have not had considerable amount of time off  until today.

You can get them through the registry yes.

But there is a class Called Blocks

And a class called Items

that are specifically designed to hold references to vanilla's items/block.

Seriously dude.. Please learn how to actually read code and learn from it. It's fairly basic.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon