[1.7.10]Block item icon inside of GUI, renderToolTip rendering below

Raizunne

Hi! Im learning how to use forge, so my code will probably be very messy and overcomplicated. I have some problems and some questions:

• Displaying block texture in item form [sOLVED]

In my GUI I have a crafting table that displays the items needed to craft an item. Some of the recepies need blocks and Im using itemRender.renderItemAndEffectIntoGUI but that needs an Item, so I cant use Blocks like Blocks.chest(?). What can I use to render a block in its item form inside a GUI?

EDIT: Figured out! Had to change all of my Items into Itemstacks, form the start insted of calling them all Items form the start.

• renderToolTip rendering below everything else

In my crafting GUI I have it so that when you mouse over the icon of an item it gives you its name in the form a of a tool tip like it would in your inventory, but when you mouse over it, the tooltip appears below the text and the icons, is there some way to change it to appear ontop?

Here's an image of my GUI

b9EBl81.png