mcmod.info is not shown

xgc1986

I found this issue/bug in Intellij IDEA 13 and 14 (ultimate edition both), and at least with the last version of forge (1207)

The problem is when you update build.gradle, mcmod.info and your mod class, if you put some of the params wrong like the version and you execute your mod, the mcmod.info is not shown. But the problem is once you have done it wrong is not way to fix it (at least I can't)

I tried to fix, adding the version, modid and name correctly but it didn't work. Ant to solve it I create a new project and copied the src folder, mcmod.info and build.gradle from the old project to the new, and then when I execute the mod in the new project with the same sources and mcmod.info then when I execute the mod, it is fixed and it shows everything.

This is up to your IDE, you just need to clean and refresh everything as the 'working directory' is usually a separate folder and your IDE only moves it when it detects it has changed {which it can sometimes be stupid and not do.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon