Anyone know how to make an inventory tank? [UNSOLVED]

TheEpicTekkit

In the drawGuiContainerForegroundLayer method, the 2 integers that are passed in are the x and y-coordinate of the mouse. You can check if those coords are between certain coords, and if so, you can use the drawHoveringText() method.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Yes it will. And yes, by direction i mean the ForgeDirection passed, which is the side the block is that inputs the fluid into the tank. If it's a multiblock structure, you can just get the tank from the master, and call the methods in the master TileEntity.

What if I wanted a specific block in the structure that I pump into and out of?

I want to pump into the master block (on any side) This is the only input for liquid. I then want to have 5 different blocks that can be pumped out of from any side (not 5 of the same block, but 5 different blocks, one for each liquid)

I ask complicated questions, and apparently like to write really long detailed posts. But I also help others when I can.

I mean that they dont show up for me unless I am in the post reply screen... if i am not, the last reply I can see is:

Also... (sorry for all the questions xD )

How do I make it so that when I mouse over a tank it displays the fluid name, and how much is stored out of how much can be stored. I know there is the onMouseOver method for slots, but the tanks aren't slots, so that method wont work for them.

I ask complicated questions, and apparently like to write really long detailed posts. But I also help others when I can.