Game isn't loading properly? 1.7.10-Latest 10.13.0.1208

Darky_Alan

So I was trying to help a friend set up forge so he could play on my server via Tiemviewer and I witnessed an issue I've never seen before. Game is running, music is playing; the UI is out of place, can't access any of the buttons.

I've tried everything I can think of, from checking the resolution settings, to wiping the .minecraft folder and starting over. I even went as far as to upload my installer version to dropbox and using that on his PC to ensure it wasn't an issue with the version. I'm out of ideas.

GIgnyva.png

Sorry for  the horrid cropping, working paint through teamviewer isn't exactly a fun experience. but as you can see; the client loaded forge just fine, save for the fact that everything is omitted somewhere down to the left.

As per custom the log is bellow.

Here's the log

Have you tried READING THE EAQ?

• If your main menu background is compressed to a corner, and the rest of the menu is black: Add -Dforge.forceNoStencil=true to the VM arguments in the launcher.

Would that be this? I'm assuming just add the arguments to the end of the line.

xdNJOYC.png

Also thanks, don't know how I missed that; I just looked at the main post.