Jump to content

Forge 1.7.10 crash!!! -- Now resolved


Recommended Posts

I just installed the latest forge, and I get the following crash:


[11:12:40] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[11:12:40] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[11:12:40] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[11:12:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading

[11:12:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_20, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_20

[11:12:40] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[11:12:40] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[11:12:40] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[11:12:40] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch


at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:117) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release



I really have no idea what this is, it's never been an issue with past Forge releases.  I've been invited to a private Pixelmon server, and it is running on the latest version. I can't get on if this error persists.


Please help!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So apparently Java 8 was installed to another location outside my program files folders. I don't remember changing the destination folder location, but I must have. I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of java, and it seems to have resolved the issue. either that, or the java 8 update simply rewrote the files in the jre7 folder. I really don't know what the hell happened, but it seems to be resolved.


A bit of constructive criticism on the past few posts: The excessive sarcasm was not warranted. If you want to give advice, don't condescend me like I'm some kid who has no idea how to operate more than just the most basic operations of a computer. Please be aware, I'm not trying to be dickish, just explaining my frustration-amplified thoughts. I'm not butthurt, and normally everything that you guys said would have made perfect sense, and I still thank you for trying to help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.