[1.7.10][forge-1222] Open GL error 1286 @Post Render

EchoxOne

https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/commit/676ecab52ed4c7209620dddf01f1b7043db5a6a9

Build 1221 disabled the stencil buffer by default on the display.

You should not be able to get this issue anymore unless you have a really really old graphics card.

Get more specs on your system for me so that I can forward them to people who may know better.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/commit/676ecab52ed4c7209620dddf01f1b7043db5a6a9

Build 1221 disabled the stencil buffer by default on the display.

You should not be able to get this issue anymore unless you have a really really old graphics card.

Get more specs on your system for me so that I can forward them to people who may know better.

By really old graphics card what exactly do you mean??? Will the error happen with a Nvidia 9600 GT?

LexManos,i have a little question for you.

Will you ever find a fix for the shitty intel graphics problem or i have to get decent video hardware?

I'm currently using Intel Mobile Graphics Family Chipset 4000,and it's really bad,but worked before the stencil changes(with Dforge.forceNoStencil=true).

You have the total liberty to not try to fix it,as it is a hardware problem,but any help would be appreciated.

P.S:Here's my crash log,i hope it can be useful.

http://pastebin.com/TnGuVNNu

Interesting, you're a laptop with two graphics chips.. Not sure why the dedicated one isn't the default. You should probably look into that you'd get better performance all around.

Glad you got it fixed for yourself.

Intel Integrated graphics chips are just crap for anything gaming related.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

• 1 month later...

On the latest versions of Forge I am getting this error. I have tried 1230 and 1240 both of which are producting the error. At first I thought it was mods but after a fair of amount of testing and frustration I decided to just do a fresh install of forge and new world. (So no mods just forge) and when I go fullscreen it freezes and 

########## GL ERROR ##########

@ Post render

1286: Invalid framebuffer operation

is spammed in my log. Is there any fix to this??? Also, I am not using an integrated graphics and I tried using -Dforge.forceNoStencil in my VM arguments but to no avail nothing is working. It is getting seriously annoying.