Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 not start :(

TDroidd

I have a problem

when I open a profile in minecraft Forge, the launcher closes!

and when I open a normal profile (no forge) so if you open well

here I leave a video of my problem;

help me pls

i have the latest version of Forge!

Tell me this:

[14:35:48] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[14:35:48] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[14:35:48] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[14:35:48] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.2.211.1121 for Minecraft 1.7.2 loading

[14:35:48] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_20, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_20

[14:35:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[14:35:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[14:35:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[14:35:49] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:117) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

You're running java 8 hence why you're getting the error.

Update to Minecraft 1.7.10 there is no reason not to. If a mod hasn't updated by now it wont update and you should drop it.

If you don't want to update, we will not support you.

These are the rules to keep everyone sane.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

You're running java 8 hence why you're getting the error.

Update to Minecraft 1.7.10 there is no reason not to. If a mod hasn't updated by now it wont update and you should drop it.

If you don't want to update, we will not support you.

These are the rules to keep everyone sane.

i runing java 7

User has been banned for 72 hours for lieing and arguing.

Dont bullshit me there is LITERALLY NO WAY to get this EXACT error on 1.7, 1) IT HAS THE VERSION OF JAVA IN IT and 2) Its caused by 1.8 changes.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon