Forge won't load!!

Antman_777

So I completely cleaned out my minecraft folder. Then i reinstalled it and downloaded forge 1.6.4 and did the usual procedure. I launched minecraft and it was good. Everything was fine till i went to launch forge. I clicked play and i saw the bar loading. Then the screen disappeared, as expected. But then the Mojang screen didnt show. And the Minecraft title screen didnt show. I waited but the screen never popped up. I've reinstalled everything several times but nothing haappened. I need help! The only reason i still love minecraft is because of mods!! Help please!!

1) We dont support 1.6.4 -.-

2) THere is ALWAYS a log of some kind, there are these awesome things on your launcher called tabs. One of them being 'Developer Logs' you know cuz its kinda freakin important.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon