Need some help - mods for 1.8

dmc1967

Once again, thank you so much for your help.  One last question, where would I find out information about installing Forge for version 1.7.10?  I have looked online, but, have not found a source that seems reliable.  Is it is this forum?

Once again, thank you for your help!

One last question.  As someone who has clearly spent a great deal of time with Minecraft, in your opinion, where is a credible site for mods?  We have successfully installed a couple, and, one of them is a little wonky.

Once again, thank you for all of your help.  I can see why this is such a great community.

Minecraftforum, make sure its .net, .com and others are bad.

We host a bunch of modders here, there is also curseforge which more and more modders are switching to.

Basically any othere "collection" site is bad. Anything with a number in its name like 9minecraft is usually bad.

When it doubt hit the forums and find the original authors thread.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon