[1.6.4] FML version 6.4.49.965 Crash loop java.lang.NullPointerException

caco4cake

Hi my minecraft world crashes when i launch, it happend while i reached a certain point where it hadn't loaded.

I suspect the world was trying to generate something, that caused the bug, seeing how my friend crashed and could not join again after reaching a certain point of the map and when i reached the same place as he crashed I could not open the server again.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 29-10-14 20:38

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.StructureStart.func_75068_a(StructureStart.java:47)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenStructure.func_75051_a(MapGenStructure.java:81)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderGenerate.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderGenerate.java:533)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:258)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1253)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:153)

at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:43)

at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72690_a(SourceFile:208)

at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72683_a(SourceFile:240)

at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72375_a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:220)

at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72377_c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:268)

at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72355_a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:136)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:97)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Full crash report here:

http://pastebin.com/kTXwuZ7G