Having difficulty getting tile entity to render properly.

UntouchedWagons

I'm working on porting a mod from 1.6.4 to 1.7.10 and I finally got it to compile (after rewriting all the packet stuff and whatnot) but the blocks aren't rendering properly. I really don't understand how OpenGL and all the rendering stuff works so it could very well be something I broke porting the mod.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/R9uGk30.png

All the code for the mod can be found on my github account

Tile Entity class: code

Tile Entity Render: code

I like trains.

I know the TileEntity renderer works. The way the original author wrote it, when you put an item in to sell, the TileEntity renderer will render the item inside the block (the vending machine looks not unlike a glass cookie jar) as if you simply dropped the item on the ground. When I put an item in, the item does show up.

I put an "FMLLog.info" bit at the beginning of each method of the ISBRH class that does render stuff (drawBlock, renderInventoryBlock, and renderWorldBlock) and I saw "renderInventoryBlock" and "drawBlock" spammed to the console. So that tells me it's doing stuff, just not the right stuff.

I like trains.