Crashing with Forge 1.7.2

materfamilias

I have no mods installed yet, and just did a complete re-install of Minecraft and Forge 1.7.2-recommended. Everything launches fine when I run Minecraft, but then when I try to load and play the Forge profile it just closes after loading all the files. No error message, nothing.

I am just a mom trying to make this work for my 12yo. I do not have the time to read and learn all the developer and coding language etc. just so my son can play a video game and install mods.

Are there a couple simple solution I might be able to try? This is the original problem we were having after my son accidentally downloaded a virus-y ad, which I fixed, which is why I deleted everything and started over. Maybe I didn't fully delete everything so whatever was causing the original problem is still there somewhere?

If someone can kindly point me in the right direction. I am not inept, I just really don't have the time or desire to spend in front of the computer learning about all of this right now. I want him to be able to play with his friends online.

We are running Windows 7, if that is of any help. Thank you.

If you're a mother, you should be mature enough to follow directions. The number one being POST YOUR LOG FILE.

We can not help you without this log file. There is a reason why it's in red letters at the top of each page, and it's in the EAQ listed in a thread called Read this or you will be banned -.-

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

rawstock was permanently banned for that post.

Its not my fault people come on here expecting special treatment because they give a sob story.

We require certain things in order to help people, they don't provide those, they don't get help.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon