[1.7.10] [UNSOLVED] How To Render An Object Around A Player (SAO Hud Mod)

LazerMan47

well, this is a problem ive been avoiding from the start of this mod, but it became alot more popular than i thought (10K+ downloads  ;D).  I now want to implement a health bar for other players rendered next to them, preferably curved.  I would also like to render a gem like icon above the players head, preferably 3D and spinning.  I have some rendering experience and know how to make custom models with techne, but i have no idea how to do this.  Any help would be appreciated.

Health Bar From Anime:

Creator Of Weapons+ Mod & Sword Art Online HUD Mod

Funnily enough, I saw this exact thing in a modpack someone's putting together (which includes one of my mods).  A little searching around found this SAO HUD mod, which has that exact feature you're trying to do.

Not saying you shouldn't continue (duplicate effort, etc.), but you could always try asking that guy how he did it.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.