Cant open ALL MODPACKS

emanuels

i cant open all modpacks with forge... i tried 2 modpacks in ATLauncher yogscast and lapito's galacticraft and the Direwolf20(ftb launcher)

Log of lapito's galacticraft: http://pastebin.com/RzfTBzws

"[16/12/2014 20:54:47 PM] [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch

[16/12/2014 20:54:47 PM] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException"

i can only  open vanilla

Java: http://i.imgur.com/JNJfkkt.png

PC Specs:

- Intel core i5 4440

- 8gb ram 1600 mhz

- MSI Nvidia GTX 970 (Driver version 344.75)

is my new pc so, installing all the programs i installed java 8 but after i completly uninstalled it, restart the pc and install the java 7.

in a thread in this forum, said to turn off the anti-virus... i turned and nothing... I used the jarfix and nothing

(sry for my english... )

1) We dont support 1.6.4 anymore, you're on your own

2) Mod packs should always ask questions of the creator first

3) 3rd party launchers are bad mmkay.

Point is, no support for you!

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

to the 1) , direwolf20 is 1.7.10 ... dont support 1.7.10? i think not

[16/12/2014 21:03:54 PM] [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading

May have a 1.7.1 version released but you aren't using it. From your own link. Not a supported version a la the EAQ, sorry bud

to the 2) and 3)  fy... dont wanna help, dont help...   

This support forum is aimed at keeping Forge up and running, as in the foundation for mods. This is a mod/ mod compatibility issues, so it's the mod pack author/mod author that needs to see this for you to get any help. More the user(you in this case) reports issues to the modder and the modder reports issues here. With these third party packs, we don't have access to the set up and it's not like anyone owes you the time of running around and finding it, and there's been issues in the past with malignant code so it's easier to just ward the community away from it.

I think its my java of the variables.